September 10, 2008

Welcome!




Welcome to Gluten Free LA! This is my first blog and hopefully the start of something bigger to come. I've been gluten free since 2001 and I want to share all that I've learned. My goal is to be a helpful resource to those who are gluten free, those who have a family member or friend who is gluten free or those who are simply curious about gluten free living. I recently decided to go back to school to become a nutritionist and I am currently pursuing my Master's in Holistic Nutrition. I hope, when I have completed school, that I will be able to work with people who have Celiac Disease or are gluten intolerant. I love to cook and bake and experiment in the kitchen, so expect many of my recipes to pop up on this blog. I also plan to add reviews of restaurants and bakeries that are gluten free/sensitive to the needs of gluten free customers. Check back for recipes, restaurant reviews and helpful links. And, please, feel free to contact me with comments, questions or suggestions!

No comments:

Living gluten free... naturally